Aam Ki Thali @Khandhani Rajdhani, Indiranagar, Bengaluru

 Traditional Welcome

Khandhani Rajdhani thali is always on the wish list...I was here for the ongoing mango festival...my favorites were aam-ras poori, aam dhal dhokali, mango jalebi, aam launji and aam ki lassi...as always dhal bhatti churma, rotis, khadi and kichadi was yumm...I was also impressed at the aam ki pulao was superb...service and ambience was awesome...very easy to locate...head to rajdhani if you've not tried their thali the festival will end on June 15th 2015.

 Thali

Ambiance


Subscribe to me on Youtube English and Youtube Tamil For recipe videos

 Dal Bati Churma and Mango Dal Dhokli

 Panchrantan Dal, Kichadi, Aam ki kadhi

 Keri Moong Dal Pakoda, methi tandliya bhaji muthiya, pulka, poori, khoba roti, kerimethi thepla

Paneer Maharani, Bikaneri tomato, Marwadi Gatta, Aam ki Launji

Gulab Jamun, Aam Ras, Mango Jalebi

Tantalizing Rajdhani Thali

 My Review Posted on Zomato...Follow and Like me on Facebook


Rajdhani Thali Restaurant
Location: Indiranagar › 1st Floor, Salarpuria Landmark, HAL 2nd Stage,
100 Feet Road, Indiranagar, Bangalore
080 25212517
080 25212518

Comments