Nando's Peri Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe

Follow me on FB and Zomato..

I recreated Nando's peri chicken salad it was so yumm and turned out exactly same as Nando's. How ever at Nando's they topped the salad with feta cheese totally avoided cheese on my salad will recommend you to try the salad with feta cheese...

I've started to eat in portions and include lot of fruits, salads and soups as a part of my diet for the past 8 months my digestion problem has been sorted so is my weight I'm slowly but surely getting there. To get motivated and write more about my weight loss challenge and more I've started a new blog which will launch soon...:)

 Subscribe to me on Youtube English and Youtube Tamil...

 Ingredients:
100 Grams Romaine Lettuce 
200 Grams Chicken Breasts
50 to 100 Grams Lolla Rosso Lettuce 
10 Tbsp Mayo or 1/3 cup Garlic Aioli or Yogurt 
6 Slices Bread or 200 Grams Croutons 
2 + 1 Tbsp Nando's Peri Garlic Sauce (Mild)
2 + 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tbsp Chilly Powder
1/2 Tsp Pepper Powder
1/4 Tsp Thyme (Dried)
1 + 1 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp Oil
Salt as per Taste


Method:
  • To prepare the dressing: In a mixing bowl add the mayo or desired creamy sauce add 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce and 1 tbsp of peri garlic sauce with a dash of pepper and salt mix well cover and refrigerated for an hours time. 
  • Cut the chicken into strips wash allow all the water to drain in a colander.
  • Marination: Add the chicken to a mixing bowl add chilly powder, pepper powder, thyme, salt as per taste add Worcestershire sauce and nando's peri garlic sauce mix well and allow the chicken to marinate for 20 minutes please check and add salt both the sauces have salt in them..
  • Heat a pan with 1 tbsp of butter and 1 tbsp oil cut the bread into equal cubes add to the pan and toss toast till light golden in color. If you wish to fry the bread for extra crispness please do so..
  • Reserve the bread in a bowl in the same pan add butter and add the marinated meat toss cover place on low flame allow the chicken to cook for 10 minutes once the chicken is done remove from flame and reserve allow the pan to cool we will prepare the salad in the pan the pan juices are best adds a lot of flavor to the salad.. 
  • Separate the lettuce leaves and wash the greens thoroughly. Soak the greens in ice cold water for 5 to 10 minutes. Remove the greens from ice bath and place it on a towel pat dry and reserve.
  • Once your ready with all the elements for the salad start by tearing the lettuce leaves into bite size pieces add the bread croutons and mayo mix well and check for salt if needed add salt top with the chicken and cheese and serve...Enjoy this salad with pita bread or as it is...Happy Cooking...:)

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and supporting me. Do try this recipe and post your comments. Please do not copy any content and pics with out written permission from me contact me via: vidyascooking@gmail.com for any food related query and recipe requests..

I tried 17 new dishes at Nando's here is my Blog Link Please click here...

Comments