- 1 Cup of maida (all purpose flour)
- 2-3 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp chilly flakes
- Water for kneading the dough.
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl add the flour chilly flakes and 1/2 tsp of salt and knead add 1tbsp of oil knead and set aside for 1/2hr.
- make roundels out of the dough and roll out using oil.
- Heat a tava or pan and place the roti and allow to cook for a sec then pour in the egg on top spread all over the roti and fold in desire shape and fry with vegetable oil. serve hot with ketchup and enjoy...:)
I've also done a detail video recipe do watch and enjoy...:)