- 1 Packet Potato Smiles
- 5 to 6 Chicken Sausage
- 2 Cups Vegetable-stock
- 1 Cup Fresh Green Peas
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Medium Onion
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Coriander Leafs
- 1/2 Cup Mint Leafs
- 1 Tbsp Ginger & Garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp Chilly powder
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 Kitchen King masala or Garam masala
- 1/2 Cup Boiled Fresh Peas
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Clarified Butter
- 1/2 Lime juice
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste.
- In a pan heat 2 cups of vegetable stock or water and add tomato, onion,peas and carrot and add 1/4 tsp salt and cook the veg .
- Add the cooked veg to a mixer grinder and blend to a puree. In the puree add the coriander and mint add water if needed and blend again reserve to a side.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry the smiles drain and reserve.
- In the same wok add 1 tbsp of oil and fry the cubed sausage and reserve.
- Using the same wok add the Clarified butter fry the ginger & garlic paste and tip in the puree fry well check for salt and allow the gravy to cook well.
- Now we will add the dry spice to the boiling gravy chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and kitchen king masala stir everything and allow the gravy to separate oil. once the oil separates that is the indication that the gravy has cooked.
- Tip in the fries sausages and boiled peas allow to boil for another 2 more mins.
- Just before serving add the smiles stir and serve hot...Enjoy...:)
I've also done a detail video recipe watch smile and enjoy...:)