1 Cup Soya chunks
2 Tbsp Each Corn flour (Corn Starch) / Maida (All purpose flour)
1/2 Cup Yogurt
1 Tbsp Tandoori chicken masala
1 Tbsp Red chilly powder
1/2 Tsp Turmeric powder
1 Tsp Coriander powder
1 Tbsp Ginger & Garlic paste
1 Tbsp Vinegar
1 Pinch orange food color (optional)
1 Tbsp Coarse salt
Oil for frying
Salt to taste.
- Heat water in a pot about 6 cups water add vinegar, coarse salt and soya boil for 15 mins till soya chunks has cooked well switch off the flame and allow the soya to sit in the same water for 20 more mins.(Vinegar helps remove odd flavor from soya chunks )
- Drain the soya and rinse twice in running water drain. squeeze out the water from soya chunks and reserve in a bowl.
- Add ginger and garlic paste to the soya chunks along with yogurt, tandoori masala, chilly powder, turmeric, salt and food color mix all the ingerdients well in the soya cover and allow to marinate in fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove soya from fridge bring to room temp add the corn flour and maida mix and mix well (you can also use besan and rice flour if you dont like corn and maida combo)
- Heat oil in a wok and start frying the soya drain and garnish with coriander and chat masala serve hot with lime wedge...Enjoy...:)
lot of my face book and youtube friends and viewers requested for more veg recipes...
I've also done detail video demo do watch try it your self and post your comments...:)