1 Medium size Potato (parboiled)
1 Cup All purpose flour / Maida
1/4 Tsp Chilly Flakes
1/4 Tsp Salt
Oil for frying
2-3 Tsp of water
- Using a cheese grater grate the potato.
- Add the chilly flakes, salt and all purpose flour to the grated potato.
- Kneed the dough without adding water add very little water if needed while keeding.
- Kneed the dough for 5-10 mins add 1/2 tsp of oil and kneed for another 2 more mins and cover allow the dough to rest for 1/2 hour.
- Heat oil in a wok to fry puri on medium flame.
- Make a fairly large roundle out of the prepared dough and dip in some flour before rolling out. roll out the dough to a large roti using a container lid or a small rounded cake pan cut out equal rounds out of the dough.
- Slowly slide the rounds in the hot oil fry press the puri in oil to puff a bit and turn every sec once the color turns to light gold and the puri has cooked drain and serve hot with any gravy or dal...Enjoy..:)
You can also prepare roti out of the same dough if you dont like to prepare puri.
I've also done a detail video demo do watch and enjoy...:)