- 6 Eggs
- 2 Carrots (finely chopped)
- 2 Indian Turnip / Noolkol (finely chopped)
- 1 Large Onion (finely chopped)
- 150 Grams Cabbage (finely chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Ginger & Garlic paste
- 1/4 Tsp Fennel seeds
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper powder
- Coriander finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup water
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste.
- Add the fennel seeds, ginger and garlic to a coffee blender and prepare a paste.
- Heat a wok add oil and tip in the ginger and garlic paste fry a bit add the onion and fry for 2 mins till the onion goes to a transparent color tip in the carrots and turnip and fry allow the moisture to evaporate from the veg add salt and water stir and cover allow the veg to cook till its well done.
- Add the chillies and cabbage and fry till the cabbage has cooked add pepper powder and salt if needed add a bit of coriander and mix all the ingredients well.
- Crack open the eggs in a bowl and add the eggs to the veg masala and with gentle hands start to scramble the eggs stir at a slow pace and get the veg incorporated well in the egg scramble. once you see the oil to the sides on the wok the egg scramble is done .
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot for rice or roti ...Enjoy...:)