Mullangi / Radish Chutney

Ingredients:
1 Medium Radish (peeled and cut into tiny pieces)
1 Fist Full Mint Leafs
1 Fist Full Coriander Leafs
1 Fist Full Curry Leafs
1/3 Cup Yogurt
3 Pods Garlic
1/2 Inch Ginger
1 Tbsp Cumin
2 Green Chillies
1 Tbsp Salt
1 Tsp Lime Juice

Lets Prepare:
In a mixer blender we need to add the above ingredients adding very little water to grind into a smooth paste and we can serve this super simple chutney with any kebabs or fish fry its so simple even a 3year old can prepare this chutney in no time just kidding try this recipe and post your comments...Enjoy...:)


I Love Love Love this Chutney its simple, easy, super tasty and very affordable for a lazy goose like me...lol...people who enjoy barbeque's or any grills will 100% enjoy this chutney as dip for their kebabs and grills. I've once had this chutney as dip for toast trust me i enjoyed every bit of that toast i can practically use this dip for any chips...wafers...grills I've tried this chutney out with several options :P thank god it works...:P. E Chutney Recipe Try Maadi Simply Maaja Maadi I say...:P

Comments

  1. I came across your site from the foodieblogroll and I'd love to guide Foodista readers to your site. I hope you could add this radish widget at the end of this post so we could add you in our list of food bloggers who blogged about radish,Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link i have applied the app to my page...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomato pickle and juice recipes are really great Ms.vidhya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to follow u Vidhya..u have awesome space...seen some of ur video;s too , all super...keep rocking ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. In this chutney no need to cook anything right ,becoz haven't tasted raw mulangi...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Priya welcome to my blog...we will not have the raw flavor its good but we need to finish the moment we prepare we cant store this chutney for a day...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts