My friend Pinky shared this recipe with us 15 years ago...Ever since we tasted this at her house we started preparing this paneer kheer at my home... this kheer is most loved and requested dessert in my family.
2 Tbsp Chopped Almonds
2 Tbsp Chopped Cashew Nuts
1 Tbsp Chironji (Saara paruppu)
1 Tbsp Melon Seeds
1 Tbsp Chopped Pista
1 Tbsp Golden Raisins
4 Tbsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Milk Powder
1 Tbsp Corn Starch
100 Grams Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
1/2 Liter Milk
2 Drops Rose water
1 Pinch Orange food color
2 Pods Cardamom
- Using a Cheese grater grate the cheese.
- Boil the milk on medium flame add sugar cardamom and milk powder to the boiling milk and stir well once the milk has reduced a bit bring the flame to low.
- Dissolve the corn starch with 1 tbsp water.
- Add the corn starch to the boiling milk and keep stirring add the food color and stir well tip in the cottage cheese and keep stirring add the rose water and chopped nuts stir well bring to a boil in 2mins and switch the flame off. allow to cool in room temperature before refrigeration.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour garnish with almonds and cashews serve chilled...Enjoy...:)
I've Done Detail Video Demo For The Recipe...Watch And Enjoy...:)