4 Boiled Eggs ( Cut in half's )
4 Tbsp All Purpose Flour / Maida
1/2 Onion Finely Chopped
3 Green Chillies Finely Chopped
Fist Full Coriander Leafs Finely Chopped
1/4 Tsp Chat Masala
1 Packed Ready To Use Aloo Mash Powder = 120grams packet
3 Tbsp Bread Crumbs
1/2 Inch Ginger Grated
1 Cup Bread Crumbs (for coating the cutlets)
Oil For Frying
Salt as per taste.
- In a mixing bowl add half packet of the instant aloo mash tip in the onion, coriander, grated ginger, chillies 4 tbsp of bread crumbs and chat masala add salt as per taste mix all the ingredients well before adding water add water little at a time and mix the aloo use your hands to mix and get all the ingredients incorporated well form a soft dough like consistency and allow the mixture to rest for 5 mins.
- Make small roundels out of the aloo masala using your palm flatten the prepared tikki and place half egg in the middle and start to cover the aloo masala over the egg make sure there is no gap's peeking the entire half egg should be cover with the prepared masala.
- Refrigerate the prepared cutlets for 1/2 hour.
- In a bowl add maida add salt and water make a smooth batter and set aside also add bread crumbs to a plate.
- Remove the cutlets from the fridge get it to room temperature.
- Dip the cutlet in the maida batter first and roll it in bread crumbs and reserve in a plate.
- Heat oil in a wok on medium flame and slowly tip in the cutlets start frying the cutlets in the oil one by one drain the oil and serve hot...you can also cut and serve the cutlets as shown in the photo sweet and sour sauce can be served along with it some time back i served with chilly sauce people liked it a lot do try the easy recipe and post your comment...Enjoy...:)
Tips & babbling:
- Its not compulsory to use ready aloo mash for this recipe...you can use regular boiled potatoes grate and mash...tastes equally great.
- cheddar cheese can be add to the mash potatoes for extra flavor and taste kids will love it.
- You can also stuff the potato with a paneer cube in the middle instead of egg once i stuffed a cube of cheddar cheese in the middle and fried in the same method loved it.
- I used half the packet for masala cutlets and the other half to prepare plain potato mash cover just in case if we have kids from neighbour hood visiting.
- I got the ready to use mash on sale from spar you can find it in big bazaar or reliance cost me 18 Rs for 120grams.
Best recipe for kids party or kitty party... I made a batch for a kitty party at office everybody like it this is last year story I'm talking...I made fresh batch for my dad you know its Sunday and he likes beer what better way to treat daddy...:) we enjoyed...it was a nice day...life is too short to think about calories eat well and work out thats the magic mantra Happy Cooking...love you...:)
As usual my demo video for the recipe do watch and try to prepare the recipe...enjoy...:)