Corn Flakes Chicken
500 Grams Chicken Breast (Cut into medium pieces)
2 Cups Corn Flakes
1/2 Cup Yogurt
1 Tbsp Chilly Powder
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Crushed
1/4 Tsp Chat Masala
1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1 Tbsp Tandoori Chicken Masala
1 1/2 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
2 Tbsp Corn Flour/Starch
Oil for frying
Salt as per taste.
- To the chicken add the yogurt, turmeric powder, chilly powder, ginger garlic paste, tandoori masala and salt as per taste mix well cover and marinate.We need to marinate the chicken for 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- After 4 hours remove the chicken from fridge and get it to room temperature.
- Add the cornflakes to a plastic bag and crush it using a rolling pin. add the crushed corn flakes to a plate and set aside.
- Beat the egg with a pinch of salt and set aside.
- Now add the cornstarch to the chicken and mix well.
- Dip the chicken in egg and roll it out in the corn flakes.
- Heat oil in a wok and start frying the chicken till all sides turn golden brown serve hot...Enjoy...:)
I made this recipe when my cousin visited me they enjoyed and had planned to prepare for world cup dad mom and friends enjoyed this yummy crunchy snack its super just as it is you can serve with any dip you want it will taste yummy with hot and spicy sauce I liked it just like that...Enjoy Maadi...:)
I've done detail recipe video demo in english do watch ...:)