500 Grams Mince Chicken
2 Boiled Potatoes
1 Onion (finely chopped)
4 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
1 Tsp Chilly Powder
1 Tsp Garam Masala
1/2 Tsp Chat Masala
1 Beaten Egg
1 Cup Bread Crumbs
1 Tbsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
Fist Full Coriander leafs finely chopped
2 Packets Pav Buns
Salt to taste
Oil for frying.
- Heat a wok with 2 tbsp oil fry the ginger garlic paste add the onions fry till transparent add the dry masala chilly powder, garam masala and chat masala fry a bit add the green chilies fry at bit.
- Add the chicken mince to the prepared masala fry add salt place a cover and allow the chicken to fry a bit on medium flame.
- Add 1/4 Cup water to the chicken cover and cook till chicken is well done.
- If the chicken has moisture but the flame on high and allow the moisture to evaporate.
- Grate the potatoes remove the chicken from flame allow to cool and mix the potatoes add salt if needed mix well.
- I used a cutlet mould to prepare the patties.
- By taking a medium size meat ball i placed it in the cutlet mould to give it nice shap and prepared 10 patties.
- Dip the patty in the beaten egg and then roll it in bread crumbs.
- Cover and allow the patties to rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour before frying.
- Heat a pan on medium flame add 2 tsp oil and place the patties and fry till all sides turn golden brown you can add oil while frying. serve hot with chutney and Enjoy...:)
3 to 4 Green Chilies
2 Fist Full Coriander leafs
3 Pods Garlic
1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
Salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients together in a mix jar with little bit of water grind to a smooth paste and serve as a dip for and snack...:)