1/2 Liter Milk
1/2 Cup Sugar
3 Tbsp Corn Starch
3 Tbsp Coco Powder
1/2 Cup Tapioca Pearls/Javvarisi
1 Tbsp Chocolate Syrup (Optional)
For Garnish, Chocolate Chips, Sprinkles, Cherry,Chocolate Noodles(Optional)
- Wash the tapioca pearls twice. soak the tapioca pearls in 3 to 4 cups water for 4hours till the pearls double in size.
- Boil the milk in a heavy bottom pan add sugar and keep stirring till the sugar dissolves.
- Drain the tapioca pearls and add to boiling milk cook till the pearls turn transparent.
- Add the coco powder and chocolate syrup stir well.
- Dissolve the corn starch in 3 tbsp water.
- Add the corn starch to the boiling milk and keep stirring
- continuously till the milk pudding starts to coat back of the spoon. remove from flame and allow to cool.
- Once the pudding has come to room temperature place the pudding in fridge and allow to cool for 3 hours.
- Remove the chilled pudding from fridge add the chocolate chips and mix well. if you find the pudding is to thick you can add extra milk and mix.
- Serve the pudding in a bowl garnish with chocolate noddles, color sprinkles and cherry serve chilled...Enjoy...:)
Demo video in English...watch and enjoy...:)