150 Grams Baby Corn
1/4 Tsp Ginger Garlic paste
2 Bell Peppers
1/2 Bunch Spring Onion
2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour
1 + 1 Tbsp Corn Flour
2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1/4 Tsp Pepper Powder
1 Tbsp Dark Soy
1 Tbsp White Vinegar
1 Tsp Ajinomoto (MSG) Optional
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
- Cut the baby corn in half then into quarter chop them in 1 inch strips as shown in the pic.
- Chop the bell peppers into 1 inch strips.
- Finely chop spring onions.
- Chop onions into 1 inch pieces
- Boil 2 to 3 cups of water in a pot add a pinch of salt add the corn to the boiling water and blanch for 5 to 10 mins.
- Drain the water and set the corn aside.
- In a bowl add the 1 tbsp corn flour and 2 tbsp maida add pepper powder, ginger and garlic paste, salt and water mix well add water and prepare a thick flowing batter.
- Add the corn to the batter mix well allow to marinate in the batter for 10 to 15 min.
- Heat oil in a wok fry the corn till light golden color drain the oil and reserve in a bowl.
- Heat a pan or wok add 2 tbsp oil fry the onion and chilies till transparent add the bell peppers and fry for a minute.
- Add the soy, ketchup, vinegar and msg with 1/2 cup water cover and allow the bell pepper to cook.
- Mix 1 tbsp of corn flour in 1/2 cup water and set aside.
- Add the corn flour mixture to the vegetable once cooked add salt as per taste add the fried baby corn to the veg mixture and mix well add the spring onion allow the corn and spring onion to combine and cook a bit. Garnish with spring onion...Serve Hot with noodles or any fried rice...Enjoy...:)
Do view my video demo in English...Enjoy...:)