Methi (fenugreek) is a wonder herb its very good for health when consumed more methi can help the skin glow its good for diabetic people adds good flavor to food do try few home based beauty tips I've tried myself
- Take half bunch of methi wash atleast 3 times add the methi leafs to blender and grind while grinding add vinegar about 3 to 4 tbsp grind to smooth paste apply to your scalp and hair allow to soak for 1 hour then rinse your hair you will find no dandruff the very next day i make it a point to apply once a week even henna can be mixed with this paste sometimes i also add lime or yogurt.
- Take fist full of methi and grind in a mixer add honey and yogurt while grinding to a smooth paste apply to skin I promise you will see the glow in 3 weeks it works wonders for my skin no acne blemishes and dark spots...friends please try these tips and pass on to your friends and family its very useful.
1 Onion (finely chopped)
1 Tbsp Chilly Powder
1 Tbsp Cumin Powder
3-4 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
2 Cups Wheat flour
1 Cup Maida
(Instead of wheat flour and maida multi grain flour can be used)
Salt to taste
3 Tbsp Oil + for frying paratha
- If you dont like chilly powder add green chilly paste or black pepper.
- Instead of cumin chatmasala can be added.
- Mom always surprises me with her cooking she told me adding ketchup reduces the bitter content in the fenugreek leafs let me tell you she makes wonderful yummy parathas always and people who have tasted methi paratha in my home always take her recipe but they will still come back and ask her to prepare...thats why i call her YUMMY MOMMY...your the best...:*
- Add one tbsp oil in a wok on medium flame fry the onion till transparent and add to the flour.
- In the same wok add 2 tbsp oil and fry the methi till it wilts-down add the chilly powder and cumin powder and fry a bit add tomato ketchup and fry add very little salt and fry the fenugreek leafs and add to the flour.
- Add salt to the flour mix all the ingredients adding water knead the dough to a soft consistency and allow the dough to rest for 30minutes before preparing.
- The dough can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for best results.
- Take a medium size dough ball and dip into extra flour and roll out to desired shape.
- Heat a pan or skillet and fry the paratha till well done add butter and frying the paratha is your choice i will vouch for butter because butter makes everything better...serve hot paratha with yogurt and tomato pickle...enjoy..:)
Please Click Here for tomato pickle recipe...:)
Do watch my video recipe demo in english...enjoy...:)