1 Cup Sugar
4 Tbsp Corn Flour
4 Tbsp Unsweetened Coco Powder
2 Tbsp Liquid Glucose
500 ML Heavy Whipping Cream
- In a heavy bottom pot add milk and sugar bring to rapid boil on medium flame.
- In a bowl add the cocopowder and the cornflour add water and mix till there are no lumps.
- To the 2 tbsp of gelatin add 1/2 cup water and allow to soak for 10 minutes.
- Once the gelatin has soaked for 10 minutes place in microwave for 30seconds and melt.
- Place the liquid glucose in the microwave for 30 seconds and melt.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the boiling milk and stir constantly till combined.
- Add the gelatin and the glucose and stir.
- Once you see the chocolate custard coat back of the spoon remove from flame and allow to cool in room temperature.
- In a large bowl add the heavy whipping cream and whisk till soft peaks are formed.
- Add the cooled custard and whisk the cream till combined.
- Divide the chocolate chips in 2 batches and one batch of chips to the cream and mix well add the second batch of chocolate on top mix a little.
- Place a cling film or a plate on the bowl allow the mixture to set over night in the freezer.