Ummm...Yummy Yum Yum...I love to cook and also love watching other people cook and follow a few people who can cook up some wonders...:D following a trail of food bloggers i met a young and handsome cook from Hyderabad he is a Building contractor by profession and always loves to experiment in his kitchen and wishes to open his own restaurant and serve people his creations isn't a wonderful idea...wishing Cherukuri Prasad all the best of luck on his dream venture. One day prasad posted rose ice cream which i love and have enjoyed eating rose icecream as a kid i wanted to feature prasads recipe first then when i spoke to him on a call he told me to just use whipping cream and rose syrup which turned out super and exactly like rose icecream from my childhood if you want to prepare prasads version on rose milk ice cream please Click Here for the recipe in detail...:)
1/4 Cup Rose Syrup
Cherry and Tutti fruity for garnish
- If you cant find rose syrup in your country you may substitute with 2 to 4 tbsp rose water and red food color.
- I've also used 20% sweetened heavy whipping cream and the rose syrup also contains sugar so I've avoided using sugar for this recipe it turned out perfect and we liked it if you want to add sugar you may add extra sugar.
- Use frozen whipping cream its fast and easy to prepare add the frozen heavy whipping cream to a large bowl.
- Using a electric beater beat the heavy whipping cream till it doubles in volume and forms soft peaks.
- Add 1/4 cup of rose syrup and blend one last time till the rose syrup is incorporated well in the heavy whipping cream.
At the same time dont blend to much or the cream will turn into butter once you can see soft peaks forming avoid whipping more just add rose syrup and blend a bit.
- Cover the bowl with a cling flim or plate and freeze the icecream over night till its set...:)
- Scoop the ice cream in a bowl garnish with tutti fruity and cherry serve with love and enjoy...:)
Do watch my video demo recipe in english...Enjoy...:)