Tender coconut is so refreshing during summer why not prepare jelly out of it. This is a versatile dish can be added in fruit salads and pudding this jelly is so refreshing when served chilled during summer.
1 Packet = 10 Grams China Grass (Agar Agar)
1/4 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Tender coconut cut into tiny pieces
500 ML= 1 Pint Tender Coconut Water
1 Cup Luke Warm Water
- Heat water till lukewarm soak the china grass and sugar in water for 15 mins.
- Chop the coconut into fine pieces set aside in a bowl.
- Place the water mixture back on the stove and stir till the sugar and china grass has melted thoroughly remove from flame and allow to cool a bit.
- Add the coconut piece and coconut water to the sugar mixture stir well and pour into desired molds
- Place the molds in fridge allow the jelly to set.
- Once the jelly is set remove from molds serve chilled enjoy...Happy Cooking...:)
Do watch my video demo in English...:)