Tiranga Panna Cotta (Indian Flag Inspired)
WISHING EVERYONE HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
Tricolor pannacotta turned out yummy and excellent....Jai Hind....:)
Do watch My Video Recipe Demo...Enjoy...:)
1/2 Tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Tbsp Gelatin or Agar Agar
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
Pinch of orange and green food color
Adding CMC is upto you normally in hotels they add the cmc for all custard and cream based recipe to give a fluffy lite texture i did not add CMC since i did not use whole cream in my recipe rather choose to use healthier version just used condensed milk.
- Soak gelatin in 1 Cup water and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom pot add condensed milk and keep stirring on a low flame.
- Place the gelatin in the micro wave and melt for 30 seconds or use a double boiler and melt the gelatin.
- Once the milk starts to boil add the gelatin and stir well allow to boil for 10 minutes.
- Add Vanilla essence and stir well.
- Divide the milk into 3 equal portions.
- Add the green food color to one portion and orange food color to other milk well.
- In a cupcake mould or any other mould add the orange layer first place the mould in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes till set.
- Place the other 2 portion in a pot filled with hot water make sure the other 2 portions remain warm.
- Once the first layer is set add the white layer and place in the frezeer till set and add the final layer allow to set before serving.
Serve the pannacotta with fruits or chocolate sauce Enjoy...:)