Egg Seekh Kabab
Do watch my video...Enjoy...:)
3-4 Green Chilies
1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 Tbsp Kitchen King Masala or Garam Masala
2 Cups Bread Crumbs
1/2 Tbsp Chat Masala
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper Powder (optional)
1/2 Tsp Jeera Powder/Cumin Powder
3 Tbsp Fresh Mint and Coriander
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
- In a pot of room temperature water add the eggs allow the eggs to rest in the water for some time before placing on flame. add 1 tbsp salt and place the pot on the stove boil the eggs on medium flame for 10 minutes turn of the flame allow the eggs to rest in the water for 10 to 15 minutes. peel the shells and reserve the egg in a bowl. follow this method to get perfect boiled eggs.
- In a mixer jar add onion, chilly, chat masala, garam masala, jeera powder along with ginger and garlic paste with out adding water grind the ingredients to smooth paste.
- Finely Chop the mint and coriander and reserve.
- In a mixing bowl add the bread crumbs and the prepared masala grate the eggs add salt mint and coriander and mix well till well combined do not add water allow the mixture to rest for 1/2 hour before preparing.
- If the mixture is to dry and can form patties then sprinkle some milk to combine all the ingerdients.
- Take a portion of the mixture using a bamboo skewer stretch the mixture and form a seekh.
- Make sure to wet your hands before forming a kabab.
- Heat a tava on medium flame place the prepared kababs brush oil and fry the kababs till all sides turn light golden in color.
Serve hot with mint chutney, lime wedge and onion...Enjoy...:)