Do view my recipe video in detail.
1/2 Kilo Prawns (shelled devenied and washed thoroughly)
100 Grams Peas (Par boiled)
200 Grams Baby Potetoes (Par boiled)
1 Cup Shallots(cut in halfs)
1 Whole Garlic(peeled and crushed a bit)
2 Chilies (Slit)
1 Tbsp Ginger garlic paste
1 Sprig Curry Leaves
Mint and coriander for garnish
3 tbsp Oil
1/2 Tbsp Fennel seeds
1 Tbsp Garam masala Powder or kitchen king masala
1 Tbsp Chilly powder
1/2 Tbsp Turmeric
1/2 Tbsp Coriander Powder
1/2 Tsp Asafoetida
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a wok on a medium flame.
- Add fennel and allow to splutter a bit add ginger garlic paste asafoetida and curry leaves fry a bit till raw flavor has gone.
- Add crushed garlic and fry till light pink. add the shallots chilly and fry till transparent.
- Once the onion is transparent add coriander powder, chilly powder, garam masala and turmeric fry till oil separates a bit.
- Add the baby potatoes and peas fry for a minute add the prawns and salt and fry a bit.
- Add lukewarm water stir cover and allow to cook till prawns are done.
- Once the water has evaporated a bit and the prawns are done garnish with freshly chopped mint, coriander and lime juice. serve hot with rice...enjoy...:)