Something so simple and tasty from the country of Philippines truly amazing recipe everyone at home enjoyed turon and I'm very proud to prepare two amazing and famous and simple recipes from Philippines...:)
Do watch my demo video and subscribe to me on YouTube...:)
2 Robusta Banana
5 Almonds, 10-15 Pistachios, 10-15 Ground Nuts
Dry Shredded Coconut
2 Tbsp Maida/All purpose flour
Spring Roll Sheets
Oil for frying
- Thaw the spring roll sheets ahead of time before use.
- Dry roast the nuts on a medium flame allow to cool and chop into fine pieces.
- Peel and half the banana cut into two quarter place a damp cloth over the cut banana.
- In a bowl mix the maida with 2 tbsp of water and create and smooth paste.
- Heat Oil in a wok.
- Place a spring roll sheet on a flat surface
- Spread nutella a tbsp of nutella on the sheet sprinkle the roasted and chopped nuts sprinkle the grated coconut and place the banana roll into spring roll seal the edges with the maida paste and fry in hot oil.
- Once the rolls turn light golden in color drain the oil on a paper towel and serve with ice cream...Enjoy...:)