Here is a recipe demo video...watch and subscribe...:)
250 Grams Cauliflower
3 to 4 Tbsp Green masala paste
1 Tbsp Turmeric powder
1/2 Tsp Chat masala
1/2 Tsp Garam or kitchen king masala
3 Tbsp Corn Flour
2 Tbsp Maida/All purpose flour
1/3 Cup Sesame Seeds
Hudson canola oil for frying
salt as per taste.
For garnish: pomogranate seeds, finely chopped coriander and lime
2 Sprigs Curry leaves
5-8 Green Chillies
Fist full mint and coriander
1 Inch Ginger
8 Pods Garlic
- Add all the ingredients to a mixer jar and grind to a smooth paste add water to grind to form smooth paste.
- This masala paste can be used for veg and nonveg recipes its a versatile masala paste that can be prepare and stored in a air tight container and forzen.
- In a mixing bowl add the cleaned cauliflower, masala paste, turmeric powder, chat masala, garam masala, salt corn flour and maida mix well sprinkle water if the mixture is to thick the masala paste should coat the cauliflower.
- Place a cover on the cauliflower allow to marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Spread the seasame seeds on a plate and rool out each floret on sesame seeds.
- Heat oil in a wok on medium to low flame drop the florets one by one and fry till golden brown drain.