Mixed Vegetable Utthappam
Please look into video recipe dont forget to subscribe share and like...♥
2 Carrots (grated)
2 Medium Onions (finely chopped)
1/2 Cup Green Peas
2 Chilles(finely chopped)
3 Sprigs Coriander(finely chopped)
2 Sprigs Curry Leaves (finely chopped)
1/4 Tsp Hing/Asafoetida
1 Tbsp Cumin Seeds
Salt as per taste
5 Tbsp Oil and Ghee Mixture
- In a wok add 2 tbsp of ghee and oil mixture place the wok on medium heat.
- Add asafoetida cuminseeds and the chopped veggies to the wok and fry a bit add salt as per taste fry sprinkle water cover and cook on low flame till the veggies are tender.
- Please click here for dosa batter recipe.
- Add the prepared veggie mixture to the dosa batter check for seasoning if required add salt mix well.
- Please click here to see how to season tawa.
- Heat a tawa on low to medium flame ladle on the dosa batter swirl and prepare a dosa sprinkle on the ghee and oil mixture cover and cook flip it to the other side and cook once done serve hot with chutney...Enjoy...:)