Dim Sum Pudding South Indian Recipe (Paal Kozhukattai)
We prepare this recipe for festive occasions especially during Ganesha Chaturthi these dim sum are so soft and yummy when cooked with coconut milk and jaggery the flavor and taste itself is so festive.
Recipe Demo Video...:)
1/2 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
1/2 Tsp Cardamom Powder
1/2 Cup Cardamom Powder
1/2 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Grated Jaggery
2 Tbsp Ghee
- Take portions of the dimsum dough and roll it out into cylindrical cigars shape.
- Heat water in a heavy bottom wok add jaggery and melt strain the jaggery using a sieve.
- Place the wok back on medium flame add ghee fry the cashew and raisin drain ghee and reserve the cashew.
- Add the strained jaggery back on flame add the rolled out dimsum to the jaggery and bring to a boil on medium flame.
- Add milk and bring to a boil.
- Stir gently and add coconut milk and grated coconut stir gently bring to a boil add the fried cashew and raisin serve hot.