Grilled Mixed Vegetables South Indian Recipe (Mixed Vegetable Puttu)
We normally prepare this recipe during winter its very tasty when served with steamed rice and ghee great combination when served with roti ....
Please look into the video recipe...:)
100 Grams French Beans
5 to 6 Chilies
1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste(we add 1 tsp of fennel seeds always while preparing ginger and garlic paste)
1 Inch Stick Cinnamon
3 Pods Cardamom
1 Cup Chickpea Flour/Besan
Salt as per taste
- Peel wash and chop all the veggies as fine as possible.
- Heat a wok on medium flame add 3 tbsp oil once the oil is hot add all spices cinnamon cloves and cardamom allow to splutter a bit.
- Add ginger and garlic chopped chilies and fry a bit till raw flavor has gone.
- Add all the chopped veggies and fry a bit add salt and fry.
- Add 1/4 cup water cover and cook the veggies till moisture content has evaporated.
- Once the veggies have cooked and there is no longer moisture then add chickpea flour and mix well.
- Heat a tawa/skillet on medium flame add 2 to 3 tbsp oil and spread the veggies on tawa.
- Once the veggies turn crisp to one side flip it and cook it to other side once the veggies turn crisp garnish with coriander serve.