We normally prepare this recipe during winter its very tasty when served with steamed rice and ghee great combination when served with roti ....
Please look into the video recipe...:)
100 Grams French Beans
5 to 6 Chilies
1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste(we add 1 tsp of fennel seeds always while preparing ginger and garlic paste)
1 Inch Stick Cinnamon
3 Pods Cardamom
1 Cup Chickpea Flour/Besan
Salt as per taste
- Peel wash and chop all the veggies as fine as possible.
- Heat a wok on medium flame add 3 tbsp oil once the oil is hot add all spices cinnamon cloves and cardamom allow to splutter a bit.
- Add ginger and garlic chopped chilies and fry a bit till raw flavor has gone.
- Add all the chopped veggies and fry a bit add salt and fry.
- Add 1/4 cup water cover and cook the veggies till moisture content has evaporated.
- Once the veggies have cooked and there is no longer moisture then add chickpea flour and mix well.
- Heat a tawa/skillet on medium flame add 2 to 3 tbsp oil and spread the veggies on tawa.
- Once the veggies turn crisp to one side flip it and cook it to other side once the veggies turn crisp garnish with coriander serve.