Spicy Mutton Fried Rice
I love fried rice. part of this recipe is fusion. experimenting with few ingredients I've never used in a fried rice like coriander kasuri methi and chicken stock cube trust me the experiment was awesome must boast it turned out like ordered from restaurant
Video recipe for mutton fried rice...:)
3 Carrots(Finely Chopped)
100 Grams Beans(Finely Chopped)
1 Bell Pepper (Finely Chopped)
2 Onions (Finely Chopped)
5 Green Chilly (Finely Chopped)
3 Sprigs Spring Onion( Finely Chopped)
1/2 Cup Frozen Peas(Optional)
2 Cups Cooked Basmati Rice
2 Cups Cooked Mutton
1 Tbsp Ginger and Garlic Paste
2 Tbsp Soya Sauce
2 Tsp Chilly Sauce
1 Tsp Black Pepper Powder
1 Tbsp Chilly Powder
1 Chicken Stock Cube
2 Tbsp Kasuri Methi
Salt as per taste
- Wash the rice add to a pressure cooker with 3 cups water 1 tsp oil 1 tsp salt and pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistles.
- Make sure to chop all veggies into tiny pieces.
- Cook the mutton with 1 tsp salt 1 tsp turmeric powder till well done then shred the meat remove all the bones.
- Once the rice has cooked allow to cool completely this way rice will separate fast this can be done a head of time.
- Heat a heavy bottom wok add 3 tbsp oil crack open the eggs scramble the eggs add salt and chilly powder once scrambled drain the excess oil in the wok and reserve the egg.
- If needed add 1 tbsp oil in the same wok add ginger and garlic paste fry a bit till raw flavor has gone add onion chillies and fry till transparent.
- Add all the finely chopped veggies and fry a bit add chilly powder salt pepper powder and chicken cube keep stirring add the meat stock to cook the veggies.
- Add the shredded meat kasuri methi finely chopped capsicum and spring onion fry a bit.
- Add 1 tbsp soya sauce and chilly sauce fry a bit add cooked rice mix and fry all the ingredients check for salt add if needed allow to fry a bit garnish with coriander and lime juice serve hot...Enjoy...:)
- If you prepare excess veggie masala and store in fridge its easy to add noodles or pasta reheat and and serve...I've used pasta with my leftover veggie meat mix just sprinkled some cheese microwaved it for 5 minutes and served it was yummm...:)