Pepper Chicken Kofta
I wanted to try pepper chicken slightly different method this was such an awesome recipe slowly but surely I'm getting good with my experiments...:)
Chicken Mince 1/2 Kilo
Fist Full Mint and Coriander
5 to 6 Green Chillies
2 Tbsp Crushed Black Pepper Corns
1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 Medium Bell Pepper (Finely Chopped)
1 Large Onion(Finely Chopped)
6 Pods Garlic (Finely Chopped)
2 Sprigs Curry leaves
Oil for frying
Salt as per taste
Coriander and Lime Juice For Garnish
I've used 1/2 the amount of chicken breast meat 1/2 the amount of boneless thigh meat to make chicken mince this ratio helps the chicken to have nice and moist texture.
- Wash the chicken thrice pat dry chop into bit size chunks.
- In a mixer jar grind mint coriander and green chilly to a coarse paste.
- Reserve the masala paste to the bowl.
- Add the chopped chicken chunks to the mixer jar pulse twice and grind in 1 setting for a minute till the chicken has ground thoroughly.
- Add the chicken to the mint masala add crushed 1 tbsp pepper ginger garlic paste and salt mix cover refrigerate allow to marinate over night or at-least 2 hours for best results.
- Heat oil in a wok on medium flame start forming the meat balls fry in oil till light brown in color drain oil reserve.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil or ghee in a wok on medium flame add garlic curry leave and onion fry till transparent.
- Add chopped bell peppers fry a bit.
- Add the meat balls and fry a bit add 1 tbsp crushed pepper and fry garnish with coriander and lime juice serve hot as side dish or starter...Enjoy...:)