Recipe Video Demo..
1/2 Kilo Prawns (Shelled & Deveined) 1/4 Cup Yogurt 1 TSp Chilly Powder 1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder 1/2 Tsp Pepper Powder 1/2 Tsp Tandoori Masala or Garam masala 1/4 Tsp Carom seed /omam powder 1/2 Tsp Kasoori Methi 1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tsp Lime Juice Salt as per taste oilMethod:
- Wash the prawns thoroughly drain excess water pat dry.
- In a Mixing bowl add prawns lime juice yogurt, kasoori methi, chilly powder, turmeric, carom seed powder, tandoori masala pepper powder , ginger garlic paste and salt mix well and allow to marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 1/2 hour
- once the prawns are marinated skew the prawns.
- Heat a skillet or Tawa on medium flame add 2 tsp oil and start frying the prawns do not waste marinate keep smearing on the prawns and fry flip and fry the prawns till well done serve hot with mint chutney.
Mint Chutney: Fist Full Mint Leaves Fist Full Coriander leaves 2 Cloves Garlic 1 Chilly 1/2 Cup Yogurt 1/2 Tsp Cumin Salt as per taste
- Wash the mint Chilly garlic and coriander
- Add to a blender along with yogurt salt and cumin grind and serve.
- If you do not wish to add yogurt you can add water to make chutney.