Chicken Masala Dosa
100 Grams Chicken Mince
1 Large Onion
5 to 6 Fresh Chilies
1 Tbsp Chicken masala or Garam masala
1/2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
1/2 Cup Cooked Peas
1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
2 Tbsp Fresh Cream
3 Tbsp Ghee
Grated Cheese (Optional)
Salt as per taste
Click Here for Dosa and Idly Batter Recipe
- In a mixer jar add onion and chilies grind to a coarse paste.
- Heat ghee in a wok on medium flame add the minced onion ginger and garlic paste fry till oil separates add garam masala and turmeric fry a bit add chicken mince fry a bit.
- Add peas and salt fry a bit add splash of water cover and cook till done.
- Add fresh cream stir well allow the moisture to reduce a bit.
- Prepare a dosa crack open a egg spread the egg over the dosa flip it add few drops of oil and cook flip it back.
- Spread the chicken mixture grate on some cheese cover and allow the cheese to melt a bit once done serve hot with mint chutney or yogurt...Enjoy...:)
If your preparing minced chicken at home use equal portions of chicken breast and boneless thigh.
wash and pat the chicken dry cut into cubes and add to a mixer jar pulse twice or grind to make chicken mince.
If you do not wish to add cream in this recipe switch it up with ground coconut paste or cashew paste
prepare the topping a head of time place it in air tight container and refrigerate till use.