This is a classic and simple recipe these days I'm totally into milo...milo agar agar totally made my day such a awesome way to celebrate new year...
2+2 Cups Whole Milk/Full Fat Milk
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Cup Milo
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
10 Grams = 2 teaspoons Agar Agar/China Grass
1/4 Tsp Vanilla
- Soak the agar agar in hot water as per package directions.
- Divide the agar agar in two separate heavy bottom pots. divide equal amount of condensed milk to the divided potions.
- Add 2 cups milk to each divided portion stir well.
- Place one portion on low flame constantly keep stirring until agar agar melts add chocolate chips and milo keep stirring until well combined.
- Allow to cool a bit pour into moulds or a deep dish in which your going to set agar agar and serve place in fridge and allow to set.
- Place the second portion of milk mixture on medium flame keep stirring add few drops of vanilla and stir well until agar agar melts.
- Allow to cool a bit and pour it over the chocolate layer to set and place it in fridge to set.
- Once set cut into cubes and serve chilled with caramel or chocolate sauce...Enjoy...:)