Spicy Parsley Chicken Meatballs
Meatballs have always been my favourite with or without gravy, I always prefer a quick and easy snack during weekends and this meatball recipe was one awesome experiment I've never ever ever added parsley and basil in meatballs this was first attempt ever oh my its soooo good flavour and taste 10/10.
there are many alien ingredients entering Indian super markets lately from chillies to veggies all gourmet stuff. due to Indian climatic conditions lot of harmful pesticides are sprayed on these veggies to ensure proper growth but the adverse side to all this...our health is in jeopardy at First Agro they do not spray any pesticides and all seeds used in cultivation are NON-GMO to read more all about First Agro visit my blog I truly enjoyed my visit to first-agro-farms here is a recent post on press please click the link write up on press the Chillies and Basil used in this recipe are from First Agro Farms. Parsley is grown in my own balcony...
Recipe Demo Video...
500 grams Chicken Breast and 500 grams Chicken thighs
1 Bunch Parsley
1 Whole Garlic
2 Inch Piece Ginger
8 to 10 Birds Eye Chillies
2 Sprigs Basil
1 + 1Tbsp Pepper
1/2 Tbsp Garam Masala
Salt as per taste
4 Tbsp Oil
- Remove the steams from the parsley wash and pat dry.
- Chop the chicken into cubes wash and pat dry.
- Add parsley, basil, chillies, ginger and garlic to a mixer jar and grind to a smooth paste add water if needed.
- Transfer the masala to a mixing bowl add the chicken to the same mixer jar and pulse twice.
- Once the mince is done transfer the chicken to the ground masala add 1 tbsp pepper powder, turmeric powder and garam masala mix well and allow to rest for an hour.
- Heat oil in a wok on low flame.
- Oil your palms take small portion of the meat mixture roll into meatballs arrange the meatballs in the wok about 30 meatballs can cook at once.
- Cover and cook on low flame after 5 to 8 minutes just toss and fry till light brown in color once done drain oil and transfer in a bowl start with second batch and cook.
- Once the second batch of meatballs are cooked combine the first batch of meatballs and add 1 tbsp of pepper powder toss to coat and fry a bit serve right away...enjoy...:)