Summer Macaroni Salad Recipe


My Mom is an expert when it comes to macaroni salads during summer she always prefers to prepare this in bulk and store in fridge its a complete meal on its own...we add a variety of dressing to this salad sometimes just lime and olive oil and sometimes a mustard base sauce...today I'm sharing my all time favorite mint and coriander dressing its so refreshing and tasty...

I would also recommend you to add seasonal veggies and fruits customise this recipe as per your taste my recommendations are avacado, ripe mangoes, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower and grated coconut...This is super economical recipe if your conducting BBQ party and so on...Best to carry as lunch for potlucks and picnics... 


Subscribe to me on Youtube English and Youtube Tamil..

 Ingredients:
2 Cups Macaroni
2 Carrots, 1/4 Cup Green Peas, 1/4 Cup Sweet Corn Steam Cooked
1 Onion Chopped
1 Cup Cucumber Chopped

1 Tsp Lime Juice
2 Chillies
Fist Full Mint and Coriander

1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Apple Chopped
Salt and pepper as per taste..

Follow me on Zomato and Facebook...

I must thank washington apples for sending me set of 6 varieties of apples for tasting we thoroughly enjoyed every variety...the apple used in this recipe is Cripps Pink..


 Method
  • Follow the package direction and cook the the macaroni to perfection drain and reserve in a mixing bowl..
  • Chop all the veggies and fruits into bite size cubes..
  • In a mixer jar add mint, coriander, chillies, lime juice and olive oil grind to a smooth paste..
  • Add the veggies in the macaroni and mix well add the dressing salt and pepper mix till well combined serve...enjoy...Happy Cooking...:)

Thank you so much for visiting my page..do try this recipe and post your comments...Food bloggers and media if any content or pics required please contact me via Vidyascooking@gmail.com..

Comments