Mango Basundi Recipe
This is a must try recipe during summer its most loved and relished dessert in my house. Use flavorful ripe mangoes for this recipe like mangala, badami, alphonso and so on. Mixing other flavors like cardamom powder, saffron strands in this recipe will not only enhance the taste and flavor will also give a traditional touch to the recipe...
1 Cup Milk
1/2 Tin Condensed Milk
150 Grams Kova or 1/4 Cup Milk Powder
1 1/2 Cups Mango Puree
Mango Flavor few drops
1 Pinch Yellow Color
Chopped Nuts as per choice I used Badam, Cashew, Melon seeds and Chironji
- Peel and puree mango measure and reserve the puree.
- On medium flame boil 1 cup milk add milk powder or kova along with condensed milk keep stirring until all ingredients are well combined and the milk should reduce.
- Once the milk is reduce remove from flame and allow to cool on counter top.
- To the warm milk (not hot) add the prepared mango puree and mix well.
- Add the mango flavoring and food color whisk and allow the mixture to cool down refrigerate garnish with pieces of mango and chopped nuts and serve...Enjoy...:)
Please do not copy any content and Pics with out written permission from firstname.lastname@example.org. Do try this recipe and post your comments thank you so much for visiting my Blog..Happy Cooking