Popcorn Chicken Recipe
I first came across this snack/starter at the Biere Club totally fell in love with it. After many trails and fails finally found the right or exact consistency for chicken popcorn...
250 Grams Chicken Breast or boneless chicken(cut into tiny pieces)
3 Pods Garlic Crushed
1 Tbsp Pepper powder
1 Tbsp Chilly powder
2 Tbsp Maida/Allpurpose flour
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying...
- Use boneless chicken for this recipe or chicken breats cut into tiny pieces or ask your butcher to cut it...wash the chicken and drain all the excess moisture using a colander..
- Transfer the chicken to a mixing bowl add chilly powder, pepper powder, salt and egg mix well allow to marinate for minimum 15 minutes,
- Add maida to the chicken mix well till throughly coated
- Spread panko bread crumbs in a plate roll the chicken pieces in panko and reserve.
- Heat oil in a wok on medium flame drop the chicken pieces and fry for a minute on each side until the color changes golden brown.
- Drain the excess oil and place it on a kitchen towel once the oil has drained serve hot with tarter sauce...Enjoy...:)
Tips to prepare Panko: Take only the white portion from the bread sun dry throughly crush using a rolling pin store in freezer until use...