Tender Coconut Pudding (Elaneer Payasam) Recipe


I love coconut based desserts some how its so soothing and satisfying. I wanted to prepare this coconut pudding with the tender coconut jelly this was my own idea I wanted to give this recipe my twist last week I prepared a test batch my family and neighbors tasted the pudding and loved it...finally found some time this week and  prepared it again  for my viewers. People who love coconut based desserts will love this dessert for sure...:)


Follow me on FB+ Twitter and Zomato...

Tender coconut jelly can be added in fruit salads...I added my jelly in mango and melon salad was so refreshing its perfect for summer...

Subscribe to me on Youtube English and Tamil For regular updates...


Ingredents:
1 Cup = 250 ML Coconut Milk
1 Cup Tender Coconut
200 ML Sweetened Condensed Milk
3 to 4 Tbsp Coconut Water


Method: In a mixerjar add coconut and coconut water grind to form a smooth paste. Transfer the coconut pulp to microwave safe dish along with condensed milk and coconut milk stir or whisk to combine all the ingredients. Place the mixture in microwave and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from microwave stir and allow to cool in room temperature place a cover and refrigerate the pudding over night.

Using the coconut water I prepared jelly please click here for the recipe. Once the jelly was set I cut it into equal bite size cubes and chilled. Once the pudding is set add the jelly to the pudding mix and serve chilled if needed we can add toasted and chopped cashews, almonds and pistachios. If you find the pudding is to thick we can thin it down with a splash of milk serve chilled...Enjoy...:) 



Comments