Aam Ka Panna (Raw Mango Juice)
1 Raw Mango
Fist full Mint leafs
1/2 Cup Jaggery or Sugar
1/4 Tsp Jaljira Powder or Cumin Powder
1 1/2 Tbsp Lime Juice
1 Pinch Salt
3 Cups Water
- Wash the mango and mint leafs throughly pat dry.
- Finely chop the mint leafs.
- Chop the mango into large chunks.
- In a heavy bottom pot boil the water add the mango to the boiling water and cook till well done.
- Once the mango has cooked the skin will discolor the pulp will cook to a soft constance.
- Remove the cooked mango and reserve in a plate.
- After removing the mango to the same water add sugar or jaggery stir and allow the sugar to melt remove from flame and allow to cool.
- Once the cooked mango has cooled a bit remove the pulp using a spoon or knife.
- In a mixer jar add few mint leafs along with mango pulp and grind to a puree add water to grind if needed.
- Mix a pinch of salt to the jaggery water add the mango puree and mint leafs stir well add lime juice, jaljira powder and stir well.
- Chill the prepared mixture just before serving add chill water and sugar if needed stir well serve chilled...Enjoy...:)
Requested video: Musicbox, kavinair, loveguru100, suji , shiludeep, Kumar, radhamani & doradoll...love you guys... keep watching...Enjoy...♥♥♥