1 Kilo Bhindi/Vendakkai/Okra
1 Tbsp Black Pepper Powder
1 Tbsp Red Chilli Powder1 Pinch Asafoetida
4 1/2 Tbsp Oil
Salt to taste.
- Wash the okra pat dry and thinly slice into coins.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to the sliced okra mix well and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick pan or wok add 2 /12 tbsp oil add the sliced okra and start fry keep stirring constantly on a medium flame you can place the cover but must stir every 3 minutes once.
- Once the okra is half way done add salt chilli powder and stir well and fry.
- Once the okra has turned light brown in color and there is no more gum texture left add pepper powder and fry for 2 minutes.
- Once you see little bit oil to the sides serve hot...Enjoy...:)
Mom prepares this recipe at home always we love it best served with dhal rice or roti...nothing to touch moms cooking I enjoyed cooking with mom today it was really fun day...Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there Indiya or west your the best...♥♥♥
My video demo for the recipe...Enjoy...:)