Ginger Chai Latte
Ginger and cardamom is know for its digestive properties in my family dad is true die hard fan of tea he loves tea so much every hour he needs a shot of tea to keep him going its a bad habit though i can never control him. winter is a best weather to enjoy creamy ginger tea. I've added my own pizazz and created chai latte just for you...such a warm post for holidays so happy to spread love around me.
Chai latte recipe demo...:)
3 Cups Water
1 Inch Piece Ginger
4-5 Tbsp Tea powder
5-6 Cardamom pods
3 Cups Milk (Full Fat)
Whipping Cream (Optional)
Sugar as per taste
- Peal the ginger and wash thoroughly before preparation.
- Using a mortar and pestle first crush the cardamom pods and reserve in a bowl. just bruise the ginger a bit and reserve in a bowl.
- Add water to a heavy bottom pot and bring to a rapid boil. add the cardamom and ginger and bring to a rapid boil for 2 minutes reduce the flame.
- Add the tea and stir allow to boil turn of the flame and cover the pot with a plate allow the tea to rest a bit.
- Bring milk to a rapid boil add sugar to the milk and keep stirring remove from flame once the sugar dissolves.
- Filter the tea into the milk directly and stir serve hot into mug topped with whipping cream.
Serve along with biscuits or cakes enjoy...:)
Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayaal aata hai...Ki jaise tujhko banaya gaya hai mere liye...this is my tea time song...Just singing...I know...okay...done...:P see you soon with my next blog post...:)