Recipe demo video subscribe for more video recipes...:)
4 Tbsp Pasta Sauce(please click here for pizza/pasta sauce recipe)
1/2 Bell Pepper (Chopped into tiny cubes)
3 Cubes Cheddar Cheese (Chopped into tiny cubes)
50 Grams Paneer/Cottage Cheese(Chopped into tiny cubes)
Pizza Seasoning / Italian Seasoning
1/4 Tsp Chilly Powder
Oil for frying
- Heat a wok add 2 tbsp oil fry the bell pepper on a medium flame till its soften a bit add paneer chilly powder salt and fry for a minute add the 1/4 sp italian seasoning and fry.
- Allow to cool completely mix in the cheese and reserve.
1 1/2 Cups Maida/all purpose flour
1 Cup Yogurt
1 Tbsp Ghee
- In a mixing bowl add maida salt and yogurt knead the dough if needed sprinkle water add ghee and knead till the dough is soft cover allow to rest for 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough into thin chapati using a round cutter cut out into equal rounds.
- Add 1/2 tsp of sauce and top with filling fold and seal the edges. secure the edges using a fork it also gives a cute crimp effect on the edges.
- Heat oil in a wok on medium flame fry out the samosa till light golden in color drain the excess oil out on a paper towel.