500 Grams Pasta of your choice I've used delmonte Spirali Pasta
100 Grams Fresh Green Beans (Chopped into 1 inch pieces)
2 Carrots (Peeled and chopped into 1 inch sticks)
1 Large Capsicum(deseeded and chopped in 1 inch Sticks)
1/2 Cup Frozen Peas
1 Large Onion (Roughly chopped)
5 Green Chillies Slit
2 Sprigs Curry Leaves
Fist Full Coriander (Chopped)
2 to 3 Tbsp Sambar Powder
2 Tbsp Oil
2 Tbsp Ghee
Salt as per taste
Lime juice for garnish
- In a large heavy bottom pot fill up water 1/2 way thru
- Add a tsp of salt and oil to the water bring to a rapid boil.
- Add the pasta and cook till aldente which means the pasta has not cooked completely or its not well done it still has a bit to it.
- Using a colander drain the pasta.
- Heat a heavy bottom pot on medium flame add oil and ghee.
- Add onion chillies and curry leaves to the oil and fry till transparent.
- Add all the veggies and and salt fry a bit add water cover and cook the veggies till done.
- Add Sambar powder to the veggies and stir well allow the moisture to evaporate a bit.
- Add the pasta to the veggies and toss till well combined check for seasoning add salt if needed.
- Add chopped coriander and lime juice mix well.
- In a baking dish add the pasta and top with cheese place it in microwave for 4 to 5 minutes till cheese melts serve it hot...enjoy...:)