Who can say no to such a refreshing drink...
Mosambi/Sweet Lime 4
Pomegranate Seeds 1 Cup
Lime Juice 1 Tsp
Ginger 1/2 Inch piece
Cumin Seeds 1/2 Tsp
Salt 1/4 Tsp
Glucose Powder 2 Tbsp
Sugar, Honey or Diet Sugar as per taste
- Chop the sweet lime into half then quarters peel the skin and remove seeds.
- In a mixerjar add the 2 whole peeled fruit 1 tbsp glucose powder 3 tbsp sugar a pinch of salt and water grind.
- Once ground pass the fruit pulp through a sieve strain the fruit juice.
- Dilute the juice with extra ice cold water as per taste serve chilled.
- Following the steps as mosambi juice i've added pomegranate ginger and cumin ground the fruits strained the juice and served it chilled...Enjoy...:)