Tomato Caprese with a Moroccan Twist
Tusita Cherry Tomatoes are from First Agro Farms these bite size cuties are named after Mr.Naveen's Niece cute name sweet as a cherry fruit...found these cuties as best replacement for a dessert trust me if your on a detox or diet regime try eating a bag full of these to satisfy sugary cravings...
Please view video recipe...
First Agro Tushita Cherry Tomatoes 100 grams
1 Package of Laughing Cow or Go Cheese You can also use mozzarella cheese
First Agro Fresh Basil leaves
1/4 Tsp Sumac Powder
1/2 Tsp Pepper Powder
Salt as per taste
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Tooth pick or fruit picks as required
- Wash and pat dry tomatoes.
- Chop the tomato into half.
- Chop the cheese into bite size pieces.
- Using a fruit pick skewer on the tomato cheese and roll the basil like a cigar and skew secure the end with the left over tomato place it on a serving platter.
- Drizzle on some oil sprinkle salt and sumac serve these fancy horderves right away they vanish as soon as they are served.
First Agro Web Link: http://www.firstagro.com/
My Review on First Agro Farms: http://goo.gl/oDniO9