Watermelon Sugarcane Mocktail (Lovely Singh)


When mom and i were experimenting on few mocktails we stumbled on this yummy recipe its a original recipe one of my best experiments i offered this drink to my neighbors kid just to ask his opinion on this recipe and was also searching a name for this concoction i just asked him what will you name my drink pat came the answer lovely singh  lol my 8yr old neighbor came out with a lovely name for sure...

Ingredients:
1 Glass Water melon Juice
1 Glass Sugar Cane Juice
1/2 Tsp Lime Juice
1 Bottle Sprite or Club Soda I would prefer using any lime based soda
Ice Cubes as required

Do watch my video on this recipe...Subscribe

Prep Up:
  • To prepare watermelon juice peel the watermelon remove seeds and add to a juicer do not add water prepare juice and reserve.
Method:
  • In a large mixing bowl mix watermelon and sugar can juice add lime juice as per your taste mix well and reserve.
  • In a tumbler add ice cubes and pour the juice half way thru fill the other half with sprite and serve right away...Enjoy...:)

Comments