Mövenpick Hotel and Spa is located at : 115, Gokula Extension, HMT Road, Near BEL Circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560054 Phone:080-4300-1000
The hotel is very close to International Airport apt for Business class travelers. Mövenpick Hotel and Spa offers 182 rooms including 9 suites which are all equipped with the latest technology and infrastructure. Rooms are modern, offer superb comfort.
I've visited Movenpick several times before for seminars and conferences. I've never tried their buffet always been there for high tea and it was on business. This time around I was invited for dessert tasting and master class by Chef Rayomund Pardiwalla. I was totally wowed seeing the buffet spread looks pretty interesting and something I will be indulging soon...
When we reached the hotel by 3 pm the sunday brunch was still on we got to nibble few quick bites from the brunch..
Butter tossed Calamari and Beer Battered Basa...
Malai Fish Tikka...
Sticky Chicken Wings...
I'm jus pretending to be a chef...
Chef Rayomund Pardiwalla..
At the master class the trend was bite size dessert portions looks personalized and doesn't make you feel guilty by the end of the day. We started to prepare mango sorbet and set it in ice cube tray..next was blue berry cheese cake set in sili cupcake form and served on a stick like kulfi..finally it was key lime pie set in bite size moulds...
Frozen Blue Berry Cheese Cake Pops Recipe
90 Grams- Mascarpone Cheese
42 Grams- Whipped Cream
120 Grams- White Chocolate
20 Grams- Blue Berry Compote
50 Grams- Vanilla Cookie Crumbled
24 Grams- Butter
- Make sure the butter is frozen to prepare a crumble. Add the frozen butter to the crumbled cookies and gently mix to form a crumbly sandy texture set it aside or cover and place in fridge.
- Using a balloon whisk or electric beater whisk the cheese to form soft peaks.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Whip the whipping cream till stiff peaks.
- Gently fold chocolate bluberry compote and whipped cream in the cheese once done set in desired moulds or you can also use kulfi moulds and set the cheese cake. fill the mould with the cheese mixture and add the cookie crumble on the top pack it and set in freezer until set and serve chilled...this cheese cake will be hit a for kitty parties.
Key Lime Pie..
Individual Frozen Key Lime Pies..
30 Grams Lime Juice 5 to 6 Tbsp
75 Grams Condensed Milk
42 Grams Cream Cheese
42 Grams Whipped Cream + For Garnish
10 ML Unsalted Butter
30 Grams Vanilla Cookies Crumbled
- Using a electric beater whip the cream cheese till smooth add the condensed milk and whip.
- Add frozen butter to the crushed cookie crumbs using soft hands prepare a crumble set aside.
- Gently add small portions of lime juice to the whipped cheese and whisk make sure it does not curdle in the process.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Add the cheese in serving glasses top with the biscuit crumble chill and serve cold whipped cream and lime wedges can be garnish if you fancy...best served chilled the tangy taste is simply awesome.
Cooking is always fun some of my friends who always dine out got a chance to get their hands dirty. I dine out to get inspired and the chefs at movenpick have truly inspired me will surely be going there again and showcasing some of their delights soon.
Pic courtesy movenpick
Thank you so much for visiting my blog please do not copy any content with out written permission email@example.com until next time Happy Cooking...