Chicken Sliders Recipe (Mini Chicken Burgers)
Chicken Sliders are my favorite can be prepared with less oil, no butter or cheese a tasty yet healthy snack. The chicken patty can be prepared ahead of time after cooking the patty it can be frozen reheated and used when ever your on the go.
I also used a healthy diabetic bun for this recipe these buns are prepared with methi (Fenugreek leaves) and its in bite size portions. If you cannot find methi buns you can use a regular burger bun. regular bread can also be used cut bread slices using cookie cutter toast and then prepare sliders.
Ingredients to Prepare Sliders:
Methi Buns or Dinner rolls
250 Gram Chicken Breasts
1 Tbsp Ginger and Garlic Paste
1 Medium Onion
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 Beaten EGG
250 Grams Bread Crumbs
1 1/2 Tbsp Chilly Powder
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
To prepare ColeSlaw:
Thinly Sliced Cabbage 1 Cup
Thinly Sliced Carrots 1 Cup
1/2 Cup Hung Yogurt
Salt as per taste
Coriander and mint optional
- Peel and chop onion. wash the chicken and chop into chunks.
- Add the onion and chicken into a mixer jar grind to form a smooth mince do not add water while grinding pulse twice then run the mixer for 1/2 minute on one speed the mince will be done.
- Transfer the mince to a mixing bowl add ginger and garlic paste, chilly powder and worcestershire sauce mix well add salt as per taste mix thoroughly allow the mince to marinate for 1/2hr.
- Using a cutlet mould I took portions of the marinated mince and created uniform patty.
- Dipped in beaten egg then rolled the patty in bread crumbs.
- Heat a pan on low flame add 1 tsp oil gently place the patty allow to fry for 5 minutes on each side flip and fry the patty till cooked and crisp.
- Reserve the patty on a paper towel till the slaw is prepared.
- Since the hung yogurt is chilled i do not prefer to refrigerate the veggies. add the veggies to a mixing bowl with the yogurt and salt mix well and its good to go.
- Place the patty in the bun and top with slaw serve hot with baked potato wedges and enjoy...:)
For pics and content contact me email@example.com please do not copy without my permission. Thank you so much for visiting my blog do give this recipe a try and post your comments.