This recipe will be an amazing starter to prepare during weekends or home parties very easy and simple list of ingredients required. These paneer skewers are soft, spicy, sweet and tangy.
2 Capsicums (Washed, Seeds removed and chopped into large cubes)
2 Onions(Peeled Washed and cut into large cubes)
200 Grams Paneer (Cubed)
200 Grams Tinned Pineapple(Drained and Cut into Quarters)
12 Skewers (Washed and soaked in water for 5 minutes)
1 Tbsp Chilly Powder
1 Tbsp Garam Masala or Tandoori Masala
1/2 Tsp Chat Masala
1/2 Tsp Pepper powder
1 Tbsp Pizza Seasoning or Kasoori methi
Salt as per taste
Oil as required...
- In a bowl combine chilly powder, garam masala, pizza seasoning, pepper powder and chat masala along with salt as per taste reserve..
- Start to skewer the veggies and paneer prepare a bunch of skewers.
- Heat a pan with 2 tbsp oil. Start placing the skewers one by one place the flame on low.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the paneer and cover every minute keep turning the paneer and sprinkle the seasoning and fry.
- Once the paneer is coated with the masala fry until the capsicum softens a bit..Remove and serve hot...Enjoy...:)