Pizza/Pasta Sauce (My Way)
1 Red Bell Pepper/Capsicum
4 Ripe Tomato
10 Cloves Garlic
2-3 Green Chillies
1/4 Tsp Dried Basil1/2 Tsp Oregano
1/2 Tsp Chilly Powder
1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
Salt to taste.
- In a mixer jar add tomatoes, capsicum, chillies, garlic and salt add very little water and grind to a smooth puree.
- Heat a heavy bottom pan add the puree bring to boil put it on low flame and allow the sauce to reduce a bit add the chilly powder and garam masala stir allow to reduce.
- Keep stirring the sauce for 10 mins.
- Add the basil and oregano stir bring to a boil and remove from flame.
- Allow to cool add the sauce to a jar cover and refrigerate till use.
Recipe demo in detail...video in English...:)