Sharjah Shake prepared with natural ingredients, perfect energy drink served during summer. This is a thick milk shake, a complete meal on its own.
3 Ripe Banana (Robusta or Kerala Butter Banana)
3 Cups Milk
1/2 Liter Vanilla or Chocolate Icecream
3 Tbsp Diet or Regular Sugar
5 Tbsp Horlicks (We can also use Boost, Bournvita, or Milo)
6 Tbsp Hot Chocolate Powder
1 Tbsp Khus Khus/Gasagasa/White Poppy Seeds
4 to 5 Tbsp Roasted Salted Peanuts
Garnish: Candied Cherry, Salted peanuts, Vanilla Icecream, Chopped Almonds and Cashews
1. In a mixer-jar add poppy seeds, hotchocolate powder, roasted peanuts, cashews, sugar and horlicks grind to form smooth powder
2. Add peeled and chopped banana to the ground powder blend to form a smooth paste. Do not add water or milk for grinding.
3. Add vanilla icecream to the ground banana blend to form a smooth paste.
4. Add milk to the ground banana mixture whisk till all ingredients are well combined.
5. Divide and transfer the milk to tupperware containers freeze till the milk forms crystals.
6. Once the milk sets breaks and mix the milk add to a mixer jar grind to form smooth milk shake.
7. Serve the milk shake in a serving glass top with two scoops icecream. Garnish with salted peanuts and cherry serve right away...Enjoy :)