Cheese Paratha Recipe
100 Grams Cheddar Cheese
100 Grams Paneer/Cottage Cheese
1/4 Tsp Chat masala (optional)
4 Green Chillies (finely sliced)
Fist full coriander leafs finely chopped
1 Cup All purpose flour/Maida
1 Cup Whole Wheat flour
Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix maida and wheat flour add 1/4 tsp salt sprinkle water little by little and knead to soft dough add 1 tbsp oil knead cover and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Grate both the cheese using a cheese grater add chat masala little bit salt chillies and coriander leafs mix well cover and allow to rest.
- Take medium and equal size roundels cheese mixture and the dough dip the dough into extra flour mixture using a rolling pin start flattening the edges of the dough place the cheese mixture in the middle and fold cover the filling inside.
- Dip filled dough ball into extra flour before rolling out roll out the paratha.
- Heat a skillet or tava start frying the paratha flip the paratha to either sides add oil while frying...serve hot with lime pickle and salad...Enjoy...:)
Do try this recipe and post your comments. please do not copy and recreate my recipe with out written permission.Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Any query contact me via email@example.com